1. Please note that goods are not inspected or measured before processing.
2. Please count or measure immediately. Shortages must be reported to us within 7 days, and must be checked by us before goods are cut. Cutting tickets are not proof of a shortage.
3. No allowances, credits, deductions, returns, or claims will be accepted after goods are cut, or after seven days from receipt of goods. Claims for labor not accepted. No returns accepted without prior notification.
4. Upon Geltman's acceptance and possession of damaged goods, Geltman will only be liable for reimbursement of cost of fabric up to a maximum of $20.00 per yard.
5. Geltman makes no warranty of merchantability or of the fitness of the goods for any specific purpose. It is the responsibility of the customer to test the fabric received before cutting to meet specific requirements and applications.
6. Geltman will make its best effort to process and deliver in a timely manner. No financial responsibility can be assumed by Geltman for any expenditure or inconvenience caused by delay in processing or shipping services that may relate to the time of need for the finished product.
7. Geltman retains all rights and interests of goods until paid in full.
8. Geltman will not be responsible for storage of customer's goods after 6 months.
9. If a lawsuit is necessary to collect a past due account, the client agrees to pay reasonable attorney fees and court costs.
Geltman Industries specializes in washing, shrinking, scouring, finishing and knit backing services for the textile, apparel, and nonwovens industries.
Office Location | 1914 Bay St. , Los Angeles, CA 90021, USA